The heating systems of the REMKO PGM and PGT series are designed for problem-free, reliable, all-round use.
Even lighter, handier, and with improved technology in a portable or mobile design. Without exhaust gas losses, these devices can be used everywhere where fast spot heating outdoors or effective, immediate heat in closed, but well-ventilated rooms is desired.
The heating systems are used successfully by farmers and gardeners. Whether in well-ventilated stalls, equipment sheds, or greenhouses, their mobility makes them practical and universal. The heating systems are delivered ready for plug assembly. They are ready for operation after connection to the 230-volt a.c. mains and to propane gas cylinders for energy savings, the devices can be delivered in automatic design (PGT) with a room thermostat that is ready for plug assembly.
- Servicing and maintenance friendly
- Fully automatic control via room thermostat, optional(PGT series)
- Multi-cylinder set for the connection of several gas cylinders, optional
- Ready for immediate operation
- Variable power control
- 100% efficiency
- Easy to transport
- Heat-insulating, double housing made of zinc-coated sheet steel, powder coated